Best-in-class automotive interiors require craftsmanship, coupled with design and engineering. At Williamston Products, Inc., we pride ourselves in delivering the best-in-class solutions for our customers by implementing an all-employee-involved culture using the following tools:
- Lean manufacturing with enterprise level value stream mapping. The entire operations team is responsible for taking waste out of the system and streamlining manufacturing and logistics process.
- Dedicated program management with APQP, using gate review process with a cross functional team of customers and suppliers to assure all milestones are met and delivered.
- Standardized work across all of our facilities. Implementation of kaizen, 5s, quick changeovers, and flexible manufacturing schedules to meet customer demands
- CAE, CAD, scanning, digitizing and 3-D printing and rapid prototyping are used for product development. Craftsmanship begins with a great design and our engineering team uses all of the tools to deliver the most cost-effective model with ease of manufacturing.
- Ongoing training to perfect the craftsmanship
- Faro CMM for product assurance